The 9th edition of this book covers the entire ENT in a holistic yet focused approach to cater to the needs of PG aspirants. After a high-yield synopsis of topics in each chapter, there are detailed explanations of the MCQs from AIIMS (2000-2017), All India (2000-2012), PGI (2000-2017) and state-wise important questions. The new edition of this book also includes explanatory questions from DNB and FMGE. Over 500 New Pattern Questions have been included in this edition. All chapters have been thoroughly revised and edited, making this edition error-free.
Keeping in mind the recent trends, color plates with all important figures and instruments are included to increase the utility of the book.
Must Read for:
- Foreign Medical Graduates
- All Post Graduate Medical Aspirants
- Any ENT exam
- Best-selling book on ENT
- Contains lucid presentation of text in a new layout
- Includes recent AIIMS (2017) and PGI Questions (2017)
- Includes New Pattern Questions
- Four useful appendices included
- Color plates with all important illustrations and instruments are given in a separate section.
Sakshi Arora Hans (MBBS DGO) is a Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in New Delhi. She has done her Post Graduation from MLN Medical College, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. She has been a very popular and prominent faculty for various coaching classes, preparing students for PG entrance examinations.